Tuesday 25 June 2024

So, that was a long pause.....

Yeah, I've been very, very, very quiet, haven't I...

Well, might as well start the way I mean to go on.  Bascially, I have had a lot of things happen since I last wrote anything.  I've had losses and am still with my wonderful wife, discovered the joy of boardgames, stepped away from Attention Please (that is a story I will write someday), bought more Zappa albums, found out I really enjoy RPG's and dice are the shiniest treasure that you will ever find.  

It's been a mad few years to say the least, some of it was difficult to go through, but that is life.  If you're having an easy time everyday, then do you really live?  I'd like to give an answer, but as I seem to have been bless with the shitty end of the stick at times, not really gonna be able to give a pearl of wisdom here.

But over the past few weeks and months, I've really wanted to get back into blogging.  But not in the way that I used to blog.  The idea of doing a million album reviews holds as much appeal as presenting a radio show these days, I've already gave my pound of flesh to that altar, I truly do not need to do it again.  So, what do I want to talk about?

Well, I want talk about things I find interesting

And what would that entail?  So I will be looking at things that appeal to myself first and foremost, then I will see if I really want to share these views with the world.  So, RPGs, music, wrestling and films then.  Aren't you the luckiest audience at this point.😉

I just want to try something and see how it works.  Not expecting anything from this, I will probably not have a schedule for my postings, but let us see how it pans out. 

Anyway, I think my first few posts will be about some of the games I've been playing, so expect that at "some point"...

Laters

 E

#NowPlaying

Lip Critic - Hex Dealer
Hot Water Music - VOWS
Elbow - AUDIO VERTIGO
Belle Royals - Robustly Armenian
Middle Kids - Faith Crisis Pt1
Pearl Jam - Dark Matter
Future Island - People Who Aren't There Anymore


No comments:

Post a Comment